Things are starting to look up around here. Weredesh is feeling MUCH better, although still healing. I'm gaining ground around the house little by little, thanks to a lot of help from our friends. I swear we have the best friends in the world. They've helped with meals, folding clothes, doing dishes, etc. Just wanted to give you a little teaser picture until tomorrow when I should be able to write more of a real post. Until tomorrow (hopefully)...
Weredesh
Saturday, December 13, 2008
a teaser
Things are starting to look up around here. Weredesh is feeling MUCH better, although still healing. I'm gaining ground around the house little by little, thanks to a lot of help from our friends. I swear we have the best friends in the world. They've helped with meals, folding clothes, doing dishes, etc. Just wanted to give you a little teaser picture until tomorrow when I should be able to write more of a real post. Until tomorrow (hopefully)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
***
2 comments:
She is such a doll! I hope you are all feeling better soon. Poor baby.
She's a little beauty! Glad she's feeling a little better, and you're able to get a little settled!
Post a Comment