Weredesh
Friday, January 18, 2008
My eyes are red!
Cory and I read and signed bunches of forms tonight - our first installment. :) Our general dossier (which is mostly agency documents for what we're agreeing on for the adoption), our criminal check forms so that can get underway, and our acceptance of all financial requirements. That's going out in the mail today! So, while the agency is working on getting that started, our next step is to work on our autobiographies - Cory and I each have to complete a list of 33 questions which cover family history and personal information. We also have to obtain three copies each of our birth certificates from California, and get our personal reference forms sent in. Oh, and also make doctor's appt's since we both need a physical saying that we're "fit" enough to be parents. I'm not sure if Cory's in good enough shape. :) Now my eyes are red and it's time for bed! Cody's snoring, Cory's already sound asleep on the couch and the cat's curled up in his bed. Time for me to do so as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
***
4 comments:
hahhahahaa, you're not sure Cory is in good enough shape! Just send the adoption folks a photo of his biceps! hahhaha
hee hee...love it!
Kendall & I are very excited for you both. This is awesome! Lots of love, Deena
Hi Guys,
This is the best news! Couldn't reach Ryan, but told Shelly about the exciting news yesterday and gave your blog info.
I can imagine all the plans that are going on in your heads. Wow, just think! A baby in our family! Yeaaaaa! It will be so fun getting her room and things together. OK, we need to be closer....
I get to be a Grandma - I get to be a Grandma - we're going to have a baby - I'm so happy for you!
Love you bunches, Mom
Post a Comment