Weredesh

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

testing

Man, yesterday was a doozie! I had to write this today, because if I had written it yesterday there probably would have been a lot more expletives. :) I swear there's days (luckily not too many of them), where Weredesh wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and continues to kick our ass for the rest of the morning. By naptime yesterday we were ALL taking a nap, because she wore the crap out of us. SERIOUS whining, complaining, just complete misery coming out of this adorable little child. Who knows what causes these episodes - I don't remember being 3. But all seems back to normal today. WHEW! I swear, some days mommyhood is something I want to pass on!

Good thing we have days like this...

A couple of weeks ago we spent a much needed day at the beach with a long-time girlfriend of mine, Krista and her teenage daughter Kenzie. Kenzie had a friend with her and the two girls just LOVED Weredesh, which made for a nice day with built-in babysitting. :) At the end of the day we went out for yummy pizza and many tattoos...




No comments:

***