Weredesh
Sunday, December 19, 2010
new camera
So for Weredesh's birthday, I got her a new toddler digital camera. It's one that you can drop, step on, chuck across the room, and it will stay in tact. I got WAY TOO excited about it, thinking she would want to take it on our trip to Phoenix/San Diego and document our trip with her awesome photos. Don't know what I was thinking. After many shots of the floor, wall, her lap, etc., she got frustrated, because she doesn't quite have to skills to aim and shoot, but she's learning. After getting frustrated several times she could take it or leave it, however I still slipped it in the bag and brought it with us. Maybe when she's older she'll get more into it. Sometimes as a parent I think you get more excited about your kids' toys than they do and have these little fantasies about what it will be like for them to have such an AWESOME THING to play with. Like we live vicariously through them, trying to hold on to a tiny glimpse of our past childhood. What a dork. It's not about THINGS, mom.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
***
No comments:
Post a Comment