Weredesh

Monday, November 1, 2010

just different

Ok, I'm not writing this post to necessarily brag about Weredesh (well, maybe), but last night after trick or treating, Cory and I talked a little bit about how "different" Weredesh is than most children. I'm not saying better, I'm not saying smarter, I'm just saying different. I'm also wondering how this "difference" will manifest itself as she grows older...

She had a ball trick or treating (of course). She generally has a ball doing ANYTHING, especially when it involves socializing or keeping busy. :) Unlike other children we saw last night, if a group of kids (including Weredesh) rang a doorbell, all the other kids took their candy and couldn't wait to move on to the next house. Not Weredesh. She was ALWAYS the last one to leave, even if she was the first one to get there. She didn't want to just trick or treat, she wanted to get to know each and every homeowner. "Do you have a doggie?" "What's its name?" "Are there people in there?" (as she's walking into their home). People are of course enamored by this. She never fails to leave a lasting impression. She was NOT happy when it was over - she wanted to go to EVERY house.

Then after getting home she ate ALL her dinner, only one piece of candy, and asked US if she could go to bed (at only 7:45). Now THAT'S different.

Some other photos from the night (with buddy Gavin) and her Halloween party at school:





1 comment:

Tracey said...

She gets cuter with every passing day. I freaking love her. xo

***