Weredesh

Saturday, October 30, 2010

pumpkin carving

This year was Weredesh's first pumpkin carving. And I'm not sure why???

I looked back on Halloween pictures a year ago, and for some reason we didn't carve our pumpkins last year.

Anyways, this year was great fun and Weredesh really got into it. She was a little skeptical at first about pulling the goo from the pumpkins, but of course it didn't take her long to figure out that it was a lot of fun mushing that gooey stuff around in her hands...

I carved her pumpkin and am very proud of my AFRICA pumpkin! She's been saying "AFRICA!" all week! "Good morning, Africa!" "Hello, Africa!"

I believe she thinks Africa is a pumpkin. Oh well...

Wait until you see her in her adorable Halloween costume!







1 comment:

Tracey said...

Cool pumpkins...and Dodo..is your hair lighter and shorter? I think I need some more definitive pictures? :) Love you guys!!

***