Weredesh

Monday, July 27, 2009

weredesh's good hair

I read about this documentary on another blog I stalk. It's called "Good Hair" and is produced by Chris Rock. Read about it here:

http://festival.sundance.org/2009/film_events/films/good_hair

Can't wait to see that one, as I've been really fascinated with Werdesh's "good hair." I've been told that's what she's got.

Anyways, I've been doing lots of experimenting with Werdesh's hair and having tons of fun with it. (I don't know if she thinks it's tons of fun, but I have a feeling she enjoys the reaction she gets when it's all done up.) I learned a lot from a fellow adoptive parent, Myeisha, on the care of African hair. Learned of the best products (as she herself has tried them all), and how to "get to know" Weredesh's hair. Here's some photos of my most recent creation. I love the star that somehow got created in the back...





No comments:

***