One...headbands. She LOVES headbands. I think she wants to be like mommy. She brings them to me and wants me to put them on her head. One day she brought me every one she could find and made me put them on her head. She wore them all day. She was so happy about this:
This was when she tried to put them on by herself:
Happy baby:
Auntie Mara sent Weredesh a Leapfrog musical thing that plays the ABC song and songs for the different letters of the alphabet. It's magnetic and sticks to the frig. She LOVES it. We call this her ballet, because she gets her leg WAY up there while she's dancing - toes pointed and all! It's hysterical...she loves it when I imitate it. :)
More ballet:
Finally, how do you keep a toddler out of the frig? I swear she will come running from clear across the house if she knows someone's in the frig.
We love our little girl!!!
1 comment:
Lisa - she is just so cute! Have I mentioned how happy I am that you are blogging again?
Post a Comment