Well, this dreaded day has come. I return to work tomorrow and must say I'm a wreck! Already cried twice today...
This child has moved me in ways I didn't know existed. And I'm at a complete loss for words, so I'm gonna end it at that. I guess it's just hard to express those feelings right now. Powerful stuff.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
It will be a rough day, but it really does get better... HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!!!!
You will probably call and check on her a million times. It gets easier but I think I will go through this when i have to leave Ayana too. It's a dangerous thing to have 6 weeks off with your child, it makes you want to stay home with them all the time.
Thinking about you!
Thanks for the comment about the drops for the ear infection. We are taking Ayana to the doctor today and I will tell him what you said. Do you remember the names of the drops?
AB
Post a Comment