Weredesh

Saturday, November 15, 2008

ready for baby

I'm FINALLY finished with the baby room!  Well, there's still a few things to do - like when we're in Ethiopia I'm hoping to find something authentic to put on her walls.  Right now her walls are just bare, but at least they're colorful  :) 

Anyway, here it is!






Only 8 days until takeoff!





3 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah, looks like you have been a busy bee!

Rachael said...

i've been following your blog and let me tell you i got goosebumps looking at your nursery picture and the fact that you have 8 days till you takeoff! that is soooooo exciting! i can't wait to hear more!!! makes me want our process to SPEED UP! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are GF - look at you going completely NON PASTEL - I LOVE IT!! I can't believe you leave in so soon! I can't til you get back and we get to see the baby!!!!

***