A couple of weeks ago we received our first baby thing from a friend. (Thank you Cathy!) This walker thingy (what are those things called?) and some cute little baby clothes. For awhile it had been sitting in the garage, but it finally made it into the house. I think it's due to a little bit of denial that we're actually going to be parents. (Cory's a little frightened of colorful plastic things that scream "BABY!" And maybe I am a bit too???) Or maybe it's just because I finally cleaned out the garage after a long winter of piling junk in there??? :)
Also...a few friends have mentioned that this day next year I'll be actually celebrating Mother's Day, rather than sending my friends text messages saying "Happy Mother's Day, you sexy mama!" Perhaps next year that sexy mama will be me! :)
Still waiting for the I171-H form...
~ Lisa
2 comments:
Waiting seems so hard and yes by next Mother's day you could be the sexy momma getting calls. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will add you to my fav's so I can follow along.
Fun!
Amber
http://boydfamilyadoption.blogspot.com
You have added some things to your blog template. Nice...no, I'm not a stalker. lol
Post a Comment